Customer Quality Care
It is Al-Futtaim Engineering's policy to supply quality products and services that satisfy and exceed our customers' expectations, by a firm commitment to quality, innovation, customer care and value to maintain and continue to enhance our quality of service provision and the business’s reputation in the market, as well as to enhance customer satisfaction.Al-Futtaim Engineering is involved in the design, installation, hire, sales and provision of:
- Mechanical, electrical and plumbing works
- Facility management solutions
- Elevator, escalators and other conveying systems
- Air conditioning systems
- Building products
- Scaffolding and cradle systems for civil, mechanical, oil and gas industrial installations
- Control and Fire Fighting
- Al-Futtaim Engineering ensures that all of its products and services meet its customers’ requirements, as well as applicable regulatory standards.
- Continual improvement in the quality of products and services is the responsibility of every Al-Futtaim Engineering employee. It is this commitment that will ensure continued success by meeting or exceeding our customer’s requirements.
- Al-Futtaim Engineering is committed to the provision of training and development for every employee to enhance the skills and knowledge which will enable them to meet desired performance expectations.
- Al-Futtaim Engineering ensures the provision of a safe and legally compliant working environment to enhance the productivity of each employee without contamination of the environment.
- Al-Futtaim Engineering is committed to continually improving the effectiveness of its Quality Management System (QMS) that conforms to ISO 9001:2008 standards.
- A thorough understanding of customer requirements and expectations.
- Fulfilling customer requirements and achieving customer satisfaction.
- Compliance with ISO 9001:2008 requirements and also with applicable statutory requirements.
- Ensuring that all employees are committed to Al-Futtaim Engineering’s QMS.
- Provision and use of state-of-the-art technology and computerised systems.
- Provision of employee training, along with the necessary facilities to deliver products and services.
- Monitoring of all process performance.
- Setting up SMART Quality objectives and ensuring that objectives are met.
- Taking prompt and effective preventative or remedial action to eliminate the root cause of any problem.
- Continual review, evaluation and improvements towards the full and continued effectiveness of the QMS.